Sage 200 helps you control your costs and maximise your profits by understanding the detail of each and every project you manage. Improve customer satisfaction with accurate bills delivered by capturing and allocating projects costs, overheads and revenues. And collect timesheets and expenses information online from anywhere, saving time and ensuring accurate payments.
By helping you understand the income and expenditure of each project, Sage 200 supports your decision making, giving you the information you need to improve profitability.
Gain a single view of your projects
Make the most of your time, by tracking multiple projects based on time and materials, fixed price contracts or a combination of both.
Share information with other areas of your business to save time and reduce administration costs. For example, convert sales orders and quotations into projects, while ordering and allocating stock for those projects. Or track time and resources and link the results to your Sage 50 Payroll system.
Work the way your business does
- • Give project managers control by allowing them to raise and authorise purchase orders
- • Set up project structures that suit the way your business works with unlimited parent and sub projects
- • Name and configure fields to match your business needs
- • Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function
- • Get the right information to the right people with workspaces designed for different users
- • Integrate project accounting with accounts, sales and purchase order processing, and payroll
Effectively manage your resources
If your projects involve charging for people’s time, Sage 200 can easily capture the information you need.
- • Capture timesheet information and expenses via batch entry or remotely online
- • Make sure timesheets and expenses are accurate before they are entered by creating authorisation processes
- • Pay and work with contractors in the same way as suppliers if needed
- • Analyse expenditure by employee or contractor, and by type of work and/or project
- • Reduce errors and the need to rekey information by sharing employee and timesheet detail with payroll
- • View, authorise and print timesheets and expenses online
Drive accurate and flexible billing
- • Flexible billing schedules that can differ by project and by customer, showing when a customer should be invoiced and for how much
- • Simple to use templates that simplify billing management
- • Manual or automatic bill production to save time and effort
- • A detailed breakdown of all project costs, so project managers can check for accuracy, reducing the risk of complaints and encouraging prompt payment